Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 25: Happy Early Birthday to Me...

Today I got an early birthday present... from the Memphis Police.  Yep, I got a speeding ticket... for going 42 in a 35.  (Seriously?!?)  And you guessed it - my court date is March 12.  How wonderful!  I'll always worried that something would land me at 201 Poplar on my birthday (i.e. excessive celebration), but I never imagined it would be a measly 7-miles-over speeding ticket.  Cheers to me!





2 comments:

  1. Remember that thanksgiving in college when I got a speeding ticket on my way home and on my way back?! Terrible for you-isn't seven miles considered the "margin of error"! Still, the light and color of the picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go to court on my birthday for my last ticket!! And no one at the courthouse even looked at my ID! It was my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete