Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Day 244: The Sequel
Yesterday's cake pops were a huge hit at work! Since I ran out of red candy shell last night, I had some "naked" pops leftover so I decided to make them into footballs for opening weekend. (So excited! Geaux Tigers!) As is normal, the sequel wasn't nearly as good as the original, but they're still yummy and festive.
And just in case you think I'm getting into a bit of a rut - three days of clothes, two days of cake pops, etc - I don't disagree. I guess it was bound to happen about 2/3 of the way through the year. :) Anyway, I'm traveling six different times over the next few months so there will be lots of new, fresh scenery coming your way soon!
Labels:
food,
football,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment