Thursday, December 22, 2011

They've Got (Bio)Chemistry!

You know how there are just some people in your life that make a bigger impact than you might realize. My friend from college, Allyson, is directly responsible for where I am today.  As a former St. Jude patient herself, she was the person who first got me involved with St. Jude in college and the person who told me about the job with St. Jude in Chicago - both of which led me to where I am today.  We've mainly stayed in touch through Facebook over the years and so I was so flattered when she emailed me about taking her engagement photos while we were both in BR.  It was such a fun day catching up with such a dear old friend and getting to meet her sweet future hubby.  Since they are both brilliant PhDs and budding professors, we thought LSU was the perfect setting, capped off by a post-photo shoot beer at our favorite hangout, The Chimes!  Allyson & Greg - I'm so happy for you two!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment