Monday, March 26, 2012

Springtime in DC

Spent the weekend with Maxwell, Murphy, Cat and Malloy in DC.  I hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving and they have both grown up so much!  Murphy is saying my name now and it's so sweet!  We spent lots of time coloring in their new Cars and Princess coloring books that I brought them - they loved them.  After the first rainy day, the sun finally made its way through so we headed up to the Capitol for some photos on Sunday. And then on Monday, I insisted that Cat dress Maxwell in her sweet sailor dress that Mama Jean made for her when she was little for some more pics.  Maxwell is definitely a moving target when it comes to photos these days, but when she gets still and flashes me a big smile, I just love it!  Love these kiddos... and their parents!














No comments:

Post a Comment