Sunday, April 29, 2012

Evie Girl Turns One!

I was so excited when Katie asked me to take photos of sweet little Evie for her first birthday party!  I had so much fun taking her Christmas card pic back in December and spending time with her family - what a great group! It's so fun to see how much she has grown!  Not to mention, Katie put together such a fabulous little party for her with great balloons and decorations. I think Evie had a blast... except for when it came time to smash her cake. We must have sounded terrible because she burst into tears when we sang happy birthday!  We all couldn't help but laugh!  Happy birthday, Evie! And thanks again, Katie and Wes!











1 comment:

  1. Can we use this as Thursday's Picture of the Day at the Main Street Journal? We'd give a linkback and attribution. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete