Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Maxwell is 4!!

Can't believe my sweet niece Maxwell is 4! I got the chance to go up to DC this past weekend for a conference, which meant I got to surprise her and attend her birthday party! So fun! The last time I visited, she asked me, "Aunt Marcie, can you come to my birthday party?" It broke my heart to say no at the time!  So needless to say, I was way pumped... and I think so was she. :)  Cat put together a fabulous party with a massive bounce house, Maxwell's favorite Mexican food and all her little buddies. After the party, we headed to the park to test out her new scooter - what a big girl! And of course, it's always fun to spend time with Murphy, Cat & Malloy too! Happy birthday, sweet Maxwell! Love y'all!











 








No comments:

Post a Comment