When I told Elizabeth that I went to Maxwell's birthday party in September, I should have expected her obvious question, "Mom, can Marcie come to my birthday party?" Once Angie set the party for Sunday and I realized I could attend, we decided to keep it a surprise! But she was persistent with her request, even calling Santa on her new play phone and asking him to bring me to her party! Her face when she opened the door was precious! I was so glad to be there with her and all of her little friends. I got to meet all of her neighbor girls whom I have heard so much about! We had pizza and cupcakes before heading out to the Fayetteville Square to see the Christmas lights and ride ponies. Little E thought it was all for her! Sweet girl was tuckered out from the fun, she fell asleep holding on tight to one of her balloons!













that last pic almost looks staged! perfect.
ReplyDelete