Sunday, March 17, 2013

William and his SuperMom

Hard to believe it's been over a month since I've posted here - I have been traveling like crazy for work!  Which makes it somewhat fitting that this weekend, I would get to take photos of the sweet new baby boy of  one of the hardest working moms I know. My friend Sally is both a top exec at a local bank and the president of the Junior League of Memphis.  She was only a few months in to her term when she also found out she would also be a first-time Mom!  Sally is amazing and took all of this on with an attitude of "you'll only get one shot at experiences like this" and is still managing to do it all!  But enough about Sally, on to her sweet little William! What a precious baby boy. He's only 4 weeks old and clearly the apple of his parents' eyes! Hoping this won't be the last time you see his sweet face on the blog!









No comments:

Post a Comment