I was totally flattered when my sweet friend Lane asked me to take her engagement photos with her new fiance. Lane and I worked together until recently so I haven't seen her since Stephen popped the question! I was so delighted to be a part of this special time in their life. We met early this morning (before the downpour) and hit up some fun spots all over downtown. These two are just so totally smitten with each other - it was so sweet. I told them they were being all "schmoopie" and I think Lane may now have her newest pet name for Stephen, proclaiming, "I'm going to call you schmoopie!" Sorry, Stephen! Anyway, Lane & Stephen - you two are a gorgeous couple - thank you for letting me be a part of the beginning of your life together!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment