Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29: What's Wrong with these Pictures?

I'll tell you what's wrong.  I was supposed to fly out to warm, sunny Miami this morning and thanks to the "wintry  mix," my  airline cancelled all of its outbound flights.  Despite the change in plans, I was grateful for a day off from work.  Once the weather calmed down, I ventured out in the cold to capture Memphis in action on a "Snow Day."






2 comments:

  1. Great pic of the icicles on the bar sign! Sorry you missed your trip! Maybe you can go next weekend! Who dat?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me think of freezing my hiney off at CCares every year! I hate that I can't make it to the girls' weekend. I have a wedding in Jackson and it's the only weekend we'll be in town for 8 or so weekends, so I'll probably need to stay put the rest of the weekend. Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete