Day 47: Farewell, My Artificially Sweet Friend
Tomorrow marks the beginning of Lent, which means today I had to drink my last Diet Coke for the next 40 days. I stopped for one last bottle before class and savored every drop. I typically give this up for Lent every year, but this time, I'm going to attempt to give up all caffeine drinks, including my precious Starbucks. So that being said, I apologize in advance if I'm a little sleepy or a little cranky for the next few weeks...
Love your blog I too must part with my beloved beautiful friend for 40 days. I added your blog to mine!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are some I'd expect to see in a "Coke Classics" book eventually! Good luck with the give-ups; I gave up fast food one year in college and was amazed at how much money I had left after those 40 days... and I didn't even think I ate it that often!
ReplyDeletedistrictdispatch.blogspot.com
Are you for real?
ReplyDelete