I love those little things that can really make your day... I recently won a contest at work and my prize was a primo reserved parking spot on the front row for the rest of the month! I love being able to pull right up to the building rather than hiking from the parking garage. Yahoo!

I love that you won at SEC trivia! Yeah!!!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't surprise me that you won at SEC trivia! Congrats!
ReplyDeletei feel that this "contest" may have been somewhat biased. when is the big east trivia contest? because i'd like to participate.
ReplyDeleteYou should frame this for your wall. It is certainly better than a bowl trophy.
ReplyDeleteHah! Ya'll are actually all wrong... It wasn't about the SEC Conference. It was a trivia contest put on my our Special Events Committee. Thanks for the vote of confidence that I could when a real "SEC" trivia contest though!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you won. This is like the best prize, ever! You can leave an extra five minutes later since you don't have to make the trek from the parking garage! :)
ReplyDelete