Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 186: AG Turns 1!

For those of you who follow my blog regularly, you know that I think my nieces and nephew are about the cutest kids on the planet. However, if there was one little girl to take a run for the title, it would be Annie Grace, the daughter of my friends, Julie and Paul. I was super happy to get the chance to go to Annie Grace's first birthday party today.  They had kiddie pools all over the lawn, which was the perfect activity for a hot summer day.  AG annihilated her cake and even laid her head down in it like a pillow. Needless to say, the kiddie pools came in handy when it was time to wash the icing off. Happy 1st birthday, Annie Grace!











1 comment:

  1. Marcie, your pics from the party are so cute! This is such an awesome talent you have! It was great to see you yesterday and I hope we can hangout soon! :)

    ReplyDelete