Saturday, December 18, 2010
Day 352: Have Yourself a Tacky Little Christmas
When I found out the theme for tonight's Tacky Christmas Sweater couples shower for my dear friends, Laurie & Chad, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for a little photo booth action. So I hit the Dollar Store and Garden Ridge and various other gems to gather the essentials for the tacky background - Christmas kitty wrapping paper, gold tinsel, light up objects and a very creepy Santa doll. Adding to the tackiness was the fact that the background kept falling apart as the night went on. Oh well! The pics turned out fun anyway. Thanks to our lovely hostesses, Amy & Jenny, and congrats to the happy couple!
Labels:
couples,
friends,
holiday,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






We made the blog! Yea! :) What a wonderful shower. We had the best time. Thanks for capturing all the fun moments.
ReplyDelete