When I started this blog on Jan. 1, I didn't quite think through the fact that it would mean my last day would be New Year's Eve. Once I realized it, I figured I needed to do something big as a grand finale both for me and for all of my "readers." So with a little bit of spontaneity and a lot of stupidity, I booked a ticket to NYC to be in Times Square for New Year's.
So I arrived today in NYC for a less than 24 hour visit and was graciously greeted by my super supportive and sweet co-worker, Leah, who took me around for the earlier part of day. By later in the afternoon, I made my way to, through and around Times Square. Turns out I arrived a little bit late and ended up about 15 blocks away from the illustrious ball. Thankfully, as the night wore on, I was able to work myself up a few more blocks, but I still couldn't quite see the ball drop. I guess I'll have to come back another year (or maybe not...)
Most importantly, I survived the adventure... and I survived a year of photo-blogging. But more on that later... Epilogue coming soon.



Beautiful pictures! Must have been an amazing experience. Congratulations on completing the year!
ReplyDelete