Friday, October 7, 2011

Big Brothers & Baby Sister

I was in Baltimore for work this week and decided to tack on a few extra days to stay with Cat and Malloy and the kids.  I was so flattered that several of Catherine's friends wanted me to take photos of their children while I was in town. First up was an old friend from Baton Rouge, Caton, and her three sweet kids.  Big brothers, JT and Britton, are very sweet to their six month old little sister, Lauren.  The kids bundled up for some Christmas card photos and then, it was all about Miss Lauren.  While Caton and I focused on her, the boys managed to keep themselves entertained by wall climbing and wrestling.  Oh sweet, little Lauren... she's going to grow up tough in this house of boys... Thanks again, Caton! You have a beautiful family!









No comments:

Post a Comment