Saturday, October 15, 2011

Laurie and Jacob's Big Day

I was so, so happy to be a part of Laurie and Jacob's wonderful wedding day!  From going to the salon with the bride and getting ready in her childhood bedroom, everything just felt so calm and normal - just like we were getting ready for a formal.  That was until she slipped into her bridal gown and she transformed into this absolutely stunning bride. I was blown away - as was the rest of the bridal party and - most importantly - the groom! it was all big smiles and teary eyes as she walked down the aisle.  Then it was off to the Baton Rouge country club for their rocking reception, where we ate and drank and danced all night!  I literally took 400+ photos, but had to narrow it down to the best "party pics" of the night!  Laurie and Jacob - I'm truly so, so happy for the two of you and felt so blessed to be a part of your special day. Here's to celebrating many more happy occasions together with the two of you over the coming years!
















No comments:

Post a Comment