Big Family Christmas
Once I came home from my quiet Christmas in Louisiana, I still had one last (BIG!) photo shoot scheduled. My friend Katie was in town gathering with her husband's entire family for the first time in 3 years - and the first time since all 4 great-grandkids were born. What a better time for family photos! I've had the fortune to meet several members of the family during some previous shoots, but it was fun to see them all together! What sweet memories for this big, loving family!
Evie's 1st Birthday
Evie's 1st Christmas
Jackson's 1st Christmas
Jackson & Wyatt - Christmas 2013
Great, great pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Shirl and HL third down from the top is my favorite of them and exactly as I see them whenever I think of them. Shirley smiling and laughing is one of my very favorite things in the world.
I love you guys.
-Terrell