Monday, April 19, 2010
Day 109: Sweets for the Sweethearts
Cheesy title for the day, but very fitting. Today we hosted a bridal shower for one of my co-workers who is getting married next month. Jessie is one of those girls who will eat a simple salad everyday for lunch just so she can always have dessert. Therefore, what could be better than an all-desserts shower? Yum! Our whole team had a great time planning; I swear the excitement was brewing all morning as we all start salivating over all the desserts parading in the door. And I know I, for one, loved working on all of the little details! I think we managed to turn an otherwise boring office conference room into a lovely, intimate venue for this special event. Jessie's fiance even stopped by for the festivities - what a brave soul! Congrats, Jessie & John! Can't wait to celebrate your special day next month!
Labels:
food,
friends,
Project 365,
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







The desserts look delicious!
ReplyDeleteWhy did I have to look at this today? I am soooo in the mood for desserts and wine right now. How about an impromptu trip to Jack-town for a girls' night?!
ReplyDelete