My high school and university are such defining parts of my Baton Rouge experience that it's no wonder that I found myself visiting both campuses during this past week's visit home. We took Maxwell up to LSU to see Mike the Tiger (see Day 91) and strolled with Elizabeth over to St. Joseph's campus for a quick look around. Before I headed back to Memphis, I spent the morning back on both campuses for a few photos. To my fellow alumni - copies are available on request. :)










Yes, but was the cupola light on? : )
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw the one of St Joseph taken from below, I thought he was giving the peace sign. That just about made my morning.
Love seeing how you spent that last morning in BR, besides our crawfish lunch. They are terrific.
ReplyDeleteLoving it, Marce!
ReplyDeleteMakes me miss you and seeing you at both wonderful places!
Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteOh how it makes me miss those days!
ReplyDelete